Are you currently looking for a job? Tired of the job you already have? Thinking of a new job or a complete change of career? Start your search at the Hempstead Public Library's Job Information Center. You will find current job postings for Civil Service employment and information about local agencies that can help you find jobs in the private sector. If you need to update your resume or write your first resume we have the reference sources and computer templates that can help you get started. Worried about what your cover letter should say or how to handle your next job interview? We have the books that can relieve your stress about the entire job search process.
The internet links below can further help you in your job search.
- Explore Careers
- Job Training & Volunteer Opportunities
- Online Job Search Sites
- Resume & Cover Letter Help
- Job Interview Help
- Unemployment Benefits/Assistance
- Civil Service Jobs
- Government Resources for Job-Seekers
- Veterans' Job Sites
- Newspaper Classified Ad Sites
- Non Profit/Not For Profit Jobs
- Start Your Own Business/Entrepreneurship
- Senior Employment Resources
- Student/Teen/Hourly Job Listings